Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wiating . . .

Luvlu... We are going to complete 3 years this September... D day i saw you I started loving you because I coudnt control all my feelings and emotions for such a nice person sitting infront of me... But I have always been asking you Jaan did you have any past relationship???Just cant recollect how many times I have asked you.. but yeah i clearly remember evrytym i asked you dis stupid question I got d same answer from you... "Gelu I had only one crush that is Reema mohanty" and i believed my love(Cos you bear all my tantrums so cooly ;) :P)...Because i love you more than anything existing in this world..And nothing in this world can stop me from loving you...Be it Reema Mohanty's story or be it Minakshi Pradhan...

Yes Luvlu i mean it "Minakshi Pradhan"...I dont know why you didnt feel like telling me anything about her...I mean if you really had a relationship with her...Because i have read all your recent conversations with her in ur sidhartha.bishoi@gmail ID.I have read u saying her beautiful,darling,Jaan...If you really dint have any relation with her then why you were talking so dirty to her..I mean saying a girl is beautiful is never s sin but so far i know you u wont say any girl such words until and unless you are too too and too close to her...I have read all ur conversations wid her Jaanu...

Last nite was really horrible for me...i couldnt sleep easily even if i talked to you till 3:46 AM.Because again and again the same question was hammering me, killing my soul from inside..

I mean its not like i will stop loving you once you accept this truth...Because I love you since the day i saw you(1st Sept,2007).And i dont bother abt ur past..Hw u were or wat u were dont really affect me...But still when i asked you d same u ignored as if you dont kno..And that made me even scared... and even doubtful...Anyways we are going to be one soul soon...But still as ur wife dont i carry dis much of rights to know ur past....Had you accepted the truth last nite Luvlu when i asked you , janu really from the inner most core of my heart,respect for you would have been increased 10 times...Still I respect you and hope somday u'll accept that truth about Minakshi Pradhan and tell me everything about her...That day i would be the luckiest girl in this world to have the most angelic husband in this earth Janu...I am really really really waiting to hear from you though I wont ask you about it again...Cos I have faith on you and I know hw it hurts wen you ask people about a thing which dey avoid and and dont wanna share...Still I am waiting...to hear the truth from you...

U lied...I nvr lied you luvlu...U are my first and only Love...And wen i ws into relationship with you I had in my mindset to make you clear everything abt me,my family and my frnd circle...I wanted everything to be crystal clear between you and me...And i expected the same from you too...Cos our relationship ws totally different and we started from a totally unique point of contact...

You know i am really upset with ur mood swings..But you always do the same...You know wenever i send a message(101 messages from my side so far) to you I always expect a reply frm you... And i have been dying since ages to receive a message from you...Cos it makes me smile and happy and it makes me feel as if u r feeling d same as me...But you never reply...nor do you send me a message to surprise me and make me happy...But i'll always wait to get a lovely message from ur end...And that day even sky wont be the limit of my happiness...Sometimes i am amazed @ ur feelings...But d next moment you you behave like an angel to me...


People say i am lucky dat i am gonna marry d persom whom i love and like...N yes i too agree that i am Lucky in that aspect in that aspect...But if you look @ the other side of my life...Den do you really feel Luvlu dat i am lucky???

No dont feel so..I dont have a good Job, i dont get handsom and attractive salary...Leave it @lyst i have a job...People dont hav dat much also...Bt i am afraid the technology I am working,will it be helping me in future???Purbasha,Amrita,Rojalin all seem to be unlucky in their Love life...But if you look at the other side of their life, dont u thnk they are luckier than me...Leave it som1 cant be lucky from in all aspect of life...and How can i expect d same????

Luvlu u always feel i cant understand the pain u r bearing in Mumbai wid the life you are living there...But believe me Luvlu each morning i wake up and pray to God to make ur day wonderful one without any problem...Oh yeah how can you know what i ampraying for you!!!!I am such a fool....


Love You Janu...
Miss You.....
Waiting . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment