Saturday, February 13, 2010

Solitude: a sweet absence of looks...

When everyone leaves you it’s loneliness you feel, when you leave everyone else it’s solitude
Now its complete lonliness here which has silently rushed into life...U were nvr here...N nw all my frns hav also left..Pooh,whom i nvr wanted 2 go too far away frm me hs already left long back...n now Sradha hs left 4 Pune yesterday n Rupa too hs left 4 Bangalore 2day...All hv found dere own way f living life...bt m here...
Just a few days back i found som real good frns Swathi n Arjun...N i found dem too good...I found a bit f Pooh inside Swathi...Bt b4 we cud spend some real good times God deprived me of doin dat too..B4 I started havin som dreams abt our frnshp...dey were back to Bangalore...I really wished I could atlyst meet dem b4 dey go back...Bt God I cudnt...Bt nehw I'll meet dem again...Cos out f all training mates I like Swathi,Dinesh n Arjun...Cos dey are really frns in need...Hope u'll help me...
Now wen I think of sharing my thoughts even...I find no1 otherdan solitude which madens me every now n den...God I feel like dying dere bt Ohh nohhh I've 2 relive my life again n again just 4 U...I really wanna C u...
You say I shudnt cry bcos back @ hom I've Mama n Baba 2 look aftr me...Bt U nvr understand dat U r nt here...Soul says no1 otherdan U can hear it wen it cries...Yes I hate wen u console me saying "dont cry,cos U r wid ur Mama n Baba"...It really weally irritates me...Hw cant u understand every1 hv their own importance!!!Oh God I feel like only m missing U not U...
I kno m bad...M nt into a good place...M ugly...M fat...Bt m I dat bad dat U dont wanna com back 2 me!!!Hav U ever thought f coming back seriously???God y dont u make me impressive dat he comes back...Ohk leave it..Hav u evr thought f Maa n Bapa???Do U kno hw much dey r seeking 4 U???Yes Dear...every1 here s hoping U 2 com back...
I kno though its abt 2 complete 2 yrs n 5 months f our relationship...Bt Baba nvr talked 2 U frm his side...I kno U feel bad abt it...Mama wants 2 talk 2 U bt its all matter f time n medium f communication...Baba s nt dat open like Bapa n Maa...Baba s a bit conservative...Somtyms evn i feel scared God wat perception U have abt dem...Bt tym will say U dat dey like U d most...Yes dey like you though dey dont discuss abt U infront f me much...Neways me too waiting for rite tym....U kno dey r equally worried about U...Mama asks me about U always...
Its hurts me more wen ne1 asks me "Wenis He comming???"...I try 2 make myself busy in other craps...Bt everytym som1 or other keeps on asking me d same qns...N @ dat very moment I feel like teased by tym n universe again n again...N m tired off answering dat qns...I've now decided 2 keep quite on dat qns...Cos I hav lost all my hopes...Evn I dont trust tym now...Cos everytym m tryin 2 stand on d Sun it starts teasing me ...U hav no answer so U r a fool...Yesss m fooled...n my everyday is same as the day passed...Nothing new..,N its gonna b worst d very next day...

Ohh God gimme more strength to stand on all dose upcoming even worse situation...


No comments:

Post a Comment